no. 240/B-2 apartment Lavendel, downstairs
Hévíz, Bartók Béla utca (show on map)
No. 240 house with 3 separate apartments
240/B-2) Apartment on the ground floor for max 2 persons ~ 25 m2
1 double room with TV, bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen, with the neighboring apartment shared, covered terrace, washing room with washing machine and iron.
Partly renovated house with internet and heating. Parking is available in the closed garden. The owner does not live on the property. (Hévíz, Bartók B.u.)
- floorspace without terrace/balcony ~ 70 m²
- garden ~ 500 m²
- thermal lake ~ 1000 m
- Balaton ~ 9000 m
- Restaurant ~ 500 m
- Shop ~ 200 m
- cash Euro/Forint
- this accommodation does not welcome pets
- heating (usually for extra costs)
- free internet (wireless)
type of telecast
- Cable Tv (20+ hungarian, few german, and few other language channels)
- fenced garden
- covered terrace
- parking place in the garden
Is somebody living in the house / on the site?
- owner could live in separate flat on site
- other guests could live in separate flat on the ground/in the house
number of toilets
number of double rooms
number of showers
- tableware, glasses, cups
- coffee machine
- washing machine
- ironing board
|Number of persons||Early/late season to 30. April from 1. Oktober||Middle season 1. May - 30. June 1 - 30. September||High season 1. July – 31. August|
|1 person||31 Euro/night||32 Euro/night||35 Euro/night|
|2 persons||35 Euro/night||37 Euro/night||39 Euro/night|
- These prices are correct at time of going to print (Prices will not vary from time of booking)
- We ask 10% administrations costs to secure your booking. The balance of the cost of the holiday will be payable in cash on your arrival minus the administration cost.
- The price includes water, electricity, bedclothes for 14 days, towels and dish cloths are not supplied.
- This accommodation does not welcome pets.
- There will be a minimal extra charge for 1-4 nights (40%, 30%, 20%, 10%),for pets (5,-Euro/night), heating.
- Rates are payable in Euros or Rates are payable in Euros or Forints at the current exchange rate. (usually)