no. 56-1 studio apartment László
Vonyarcvashegy, József Attila utca (show on map)
No. 56 House with 2 nice separate flats for max 9 persons.
1) Studioflat downstairs for 2-3 persons ~35m2
Double room + 1 spare bed ( sofa ) with tv and kitchen with dish washer, shower with toilet, covered terrace
Comfortably furnished house with internet, fenced garden, gazebo. The house can be found in quiet locatoin. In high season both flats must be rented. Owner doesn’t live on site. (Vonyarcvashegy, József A. u.)
- floorspace without terrace/balcony ~ 35 m²
- garden ~ 500 m²
- Beach ~ 800 m
- Restaurant ~ 500 m
- Shop ~ 300 m
- cash Euro/Forint
- we welcome pets by appointment (for extra charge)
services for children
- free internet (wireless)
type of telecast
- 6-7 hungarian tv channels only
- Astra Sat (Germany)
- sun beds
- garden pavilion
- own separate garden
- covered terrace
- parking place in the garden
Is somebody living in the house / on the site?
- other guests could live in separate flat on the ground/in the house
- in case of renting all apartments only the guests live on site
number of toilets
number of double rooms
sleeping facility on sofabed
- for 1 person
number of showers
- tableware, glasses, cups
- coffee machine
|Number of persons||Early/late season to 26. June from 31. August||Middle season 27. June - 10. July 23. - 30. August||High season 11. July – 22. August|
|2 persons||30 Euro/night||35 Euro/night||40 Euro/night|
|3 persons||37 Euro/night||40 Euro/night||45 Euro/night|
- These prices are correct at time of going to print (Prices will not vary from time of booking)
- We ask 20% administrations costs to secure your booking. The balance of the cost of the holiday will be payable in cash on your arrival minus the administration cost.
- The price includes water, electricity, bedclothes for 14 days, towels and dish cloths are not supplied.
- We welcome pets by appointment.
- There will be a minimal extra charge for 1-4 nights (40%, 30%, 20%, 10%), for pets (5,-Euro/night).
- Rates are payable in Euros or Rates are payable in Euros or Forints at the current exchange rate. (usually)